After a successful first part in spring, we have invited more leading scholars to present their latest research on trust in science in the second part of the PERITIA public lectures series.
- 5 October: A War on Science? The Death of Expertise? Rethinking Vaccine Hesitancy - Maya J. Goldenberg (University of Guelph)
- 19 October: Technology And Democracy. Cognitive Pressure Points And Solutions -
Stephan Lewandowsky (University of Bristol)
- 2 November: Why is Climate Action so hard? - Philip Kitcher (Columbia University)
- NEW DATE! 9 November: What Is Knowledge Resistance? - Åsa Wikforss (Stockholm University)
- 16 November: Expertise, Democracy and the Politics of Truth - Sheila Jasanoff (Harvard Kennedy School)
The series is hosted by UCD Centre for Ethics in Public Life and The American University of Armenia.
PERITIA has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 870883.