All eyes are on the global rollout of COVID-19 vaccines. Achieving the broad uptake needed to reach population immunity and curb the virus’s spread will require an unprecedented effort among health workers, scientists and stakeholders at every step of the supply chain.
During this 90 min event, experts from organizations central to vaccine development and delivery, regulatory oversight and quality assurance will discuss over the course of two high-level panels what’s needed for the global COVID-19 vaccination campaign, how to build public trust in the quality and effectiveness of vaccines, and how these investments can build better systems for the future.
You are welcome to submit any questions for the panelists in advance of the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.
- Catherine Duggan, CEO, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Carissa Etienne, Director, PAHO
- Bruce Gellin, President, Global Immunization, Sabin Vaccine Institute
- Shahid Jameel, Director, Trivedi School of Biosciences at Ashoka University
- Martha Ndiko Ngoe, Cold Chain Manager, EPI-RTG, South West Region; Frontline Field Epidemiologist, Ministry of Public Health- Cameroon
- Ron Piervincenzi, CEO, USP
- Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist, WHO
- Chizoba Wonodi, Nigeria Country Director, Johns Hopkins IVAC; Gavi CSO Platform Steering Committee Member
- Zain Verjee, Founder & CEO, Zain Verjee Group; Former CNN International Anchor (moderator)
For more information, visit https://www.usp.org/events-training/covid-19-vaccine-roundtable