The beginning of a webinar series designed to assist individuals and Tribes by sharing proven methods which can be used as building blocks for Indigenous agriculture systems, providing a road map to success.
These presentations are intended to bolster Native farmers' and ranchers' ability to engage in production agriculture through a better understanding how food ways, cultures, and needs tie into business plans, which will enhance self-determination and support traditional food systems of Native peoples.
Register for all upcoming Building Native Agriculture webinars:
* September 16, 2021: Labor and Training Opportunities
* October 21, 2021: Food Safety Planning and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
* November 18, 2021: Using Tribal Products in Retail and Vertical Integration
* December 16, 2021: How Tribal Foods Tie Into Feeding Programs
* January 20, 2021: Agriculture Policy
* February 17, 2022: Food Distribution, Storage, and Logistics
* March 17, 2022: Regional Food Models and Opportunities
* April 21, 2022: Lessons Learned and Best Practices for Building Agriculture Opportunities in Tribal Communities
* May 19, 2022: Building Native Agriculture Overview and Action Steps
Time shows in