Tom LeBlanc, NSCA Executive Director
Kindra Hall, MA Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author & Award-Winning Storyteller
NSCA members still embrace the insight from Kindra Hall’s 2018 Business & Leadership Conference (BLC) keynote on storytelling – and how integration companies can use storytelling to create distinction in the marketplace and project the great value they offer customers.
Hall, a best-selling author and Chief Storytelling Officer of SUCCESS Magazine, is back to talk with the NSCA Community at a critical time. Competition is tight. Labor costs are high. Material costs are skyrocketing. To be profitable, integrators need to compete based on the unique value they bring to customers – their story.
This special post-BLC web event is free for NSCA members. Watch Hall tackle story-telling topics relevant to integrators:
• Storytelling as a business tool
• How storytelling can help integrators resonate with customers’ post-pandemic needs
• Can storytelling play a role in nurturing company culture and talent retention amid the “great resignation”?
• How to avoid negative impact of storytelling
• Mistakes companies/people often make when telling their stories
• Tips for using social media to reinforce your company’s story