The wellness market is tightening in response to inflation and the recent economic downturn. Consumers are becoming more discerning, but the willingness to invest in the fundamentals of healthy living remains strong.
Join our Senior Director of Insights, Meg Bluth, as she discusses Evergi's Q1 2022 Summary Report: Economic Impact on Wellness Trends. She'll explain what consumers are prioritizing, and which product categories are still flourishing.
- Which need states to invest in and which to avoid
- Near-term growth projections for functional ingredients and adaptogens
- Growth opportunities in snacks and beverages
- Which stalled categories are ready to soar when the economy rebounds
- How investing in Sleep and Exercise can economy-proof your innovation pipeline
- And much more