Join us to learn more about the mission, focus and impact of CricketTogether! See a platform demo of how it works to connect volunteer eMentors with children, and learn how to get involved.
In the fast-paced 30-minute webinar, you will learn how CricketTogether:
• Offers your employees a meaningful virtual volunteer program.
• Connects, supports, and sustains 1:1 eMentoring relationships empowering children to unlock their full personal and academic potential.
• Enables employees to participate from any location, at any time.
• Requires only 20-30 minutes of volunteer’s time per week.
• Is easy to administrate and track employee engagement.
Don’t miss out. Children need your support and employees want to help. Register to attend this complimentary webinar today.
Please note: Even if you can't attend live, please register and we'll send you the recording!
Meet the Presenter: Cindy McGrath
• A leader in community building through connecting corporations and schools.
• A certified, award-winning teacher.
• Passionate about education equity and serving economically disadvantaged communities.