Join us on this webinar to hear and learn about use-cases of organizations who went to net-zero, or integrated solutions that will eventually lead to net-zero. You will get a better understanding of the particular challenges and hurdles they will face and how you can overcome these.
Topics to address:
· How can optimized design and enhanced building envelopes make a new or retrofitted building net-zero?
· Outlining innovations that help achieve net-zero: from photovoltaics to smart buildings
· Managing operational and embodied carbon
· The importance of renewables
· Maintaining a net-zero building: success stories of building operations
· Moderator: Jim Edelson - Director of Policy, New Buildings Institute
· Tony Hans - Vice President, CMTA
· Lisa White - Associate Director, Passive House Institute US
· Tim Wilson - Facility Operations Manager, Gundersen Health
Webinar Supported by:
· Michigan Energy Efficiency Contractors Association (MEECA)
· Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA)
· Society of Building Science Educators (SBSE)
By registering to attend this webinar you are consenting to your details being shared with our event sponsor/s and agreeing to our terms and conditions: