On the 7th of September, we get back with Season 2 of our Timber & Technology Webinar. In this webinar, our host, Amir Rashad (CEO, Timber Exchange), will be in discussion with Diego Benedetti (Economic & Policy Adviser, European Organization of Sawmills) regarding the State of European Sawmilling. The webinar will cover the following areas of discussion and take questions from the audience:
1. The production capacity of the EOS member base and how it has been changing
2. The demand in Europe from various sectors such as construction, packaging, and furniture
3. The current policy & legal landscape affecting forestry today and in the upcoming years
4. The biggest challenges facing the European sawmilling industry and ways to overcome them
5. How has the Russia-Ukraine war affected Europe's total production and exports
And much more!
***Followed by a Q&A session with the audience***
The webinar will be recorded, and the recording will be made available after the event.