ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
Rocket building is a collective journey, the human genius pushed to its maximum. Within the framework of a space mission and after the design of its satellite, the choice of its launch provider is the most critical decision to be taken.
However, with the emergence of new launchers, the choice of the right/the most suitable provider is becoming increasingly difficult.
It is from this decision that the whole of the planning and the constraints will be defined which will thus condition the success of the mission. It is to help you better answer these questions and give you the visibility that RIDE! is hosting this webinar.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Understanding the access to Space
- “New” modularity of Access to Space: Rideshare vs dedicated, micro launch vehicles vs heavy launch vehicles, OTVs...
- Main criteria for choosing a launch solution: Preciseness of orbit insertion, level of service, price, track record...
- Access to space programmatic: People, budget, documents
- Jim CANTRELL: CEO & Co-Founder of Phantom Space
- Maxime PUTEAUX: Principal Advisor at Euroconsult
- David HENRI: CPO & Co-Founder of Exotrail
- Valentin BENOIT: CEO & Co-Founder of RIDE!