Join our webinar with reactions from the World Health Organization (WHO) and other stakeholders on the recently published review report by Wemos on the Covid-19 Technology Access Pool (C-TAP). Wemos will present the main outcomes of the report and recommendations for an improved functioning of a global mechanism to pool intellectual property (IP), knowledge and data for the production of medical products during pandemics. The WHO and other stakeholders will then respond to the report. There will be sufficient space for questions and comments from the audience.
• Ella Weggen – Global Health Advocate at Wemos
• Julia Hochberger – Consultant for Wemos, author of the report
• Shara Duncan Villalobos – Costa Rican ambassador to the United Nations
• Erika Dueñas – Head of the intellectual property unit at WHO’s division for access to medicines and health products and member of the C-TAP Secretariat
• Ellen ’t Hoen – Director of Medicines Law & Policy
• James Love – Director of Knowledge Ecology International (KEI)
The webinar will be moderated by Tom Buis, Global Health Advocate at Wemos.