Join us for a webinar featuring program updates and research findings from the Gabriella Miller Kids First Pediatric Research Program. Open to all members of the community, this event is an excellent opportunity to hear from Kids First investigators and data experts, and to pose questions to this season's panel of presenters.
● 2:00 pm – Dr. Marcia Fournier, NIH Kids First Program Manager: “Collaborate to Accelerate Discoveries in Pediatric Research”
● 2:15 pm - Keynote Speaker: Dr. Philip Lupo, Kids First Investigator- “Cancer Risk in Children with Birth Defects: How Kids First Can Move Observation into Understanding”
● 2:45 pm – Dr. Adam Resnick & Dr. David Higgins, Kids First Data Resource Center: “Kids First Variant Search Tool: Exploring Datasets to Jump Start Analyses”
● 3:15 pm - Valerie Cotton, NICHD: “Cloud Credits Pilot Announcement”
● 3:30 pm – Dr. James Coulombe, NICHD: “Relevant NIH Funding Mechanisms”
● 3:45 pm – Open discussions
While completing registration, be sure to submit questions in advance for the Q&A sessions following each presentation! Questions and suggested topics for discussion can also be submitted to us via email at KidsFirst@od.nih.gov.