Are your clients asking you about digital assets yet? If not, it’s likely they will be in the near future.
As a financial planner, it’s our responsibility to provide objective guidance in all areas of our clients lives. With the emerging blockchain technology, now is the time for you to get educated and better understand how digital assets may or may not fit into your client’s financial life.
In this 1 hour webinar, Steve Sanduski (A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, New York Times Bestselling Author and host of 4 popular podcasts including the Digital Money Advisor) will be discussing the following as it relates to digital assets –
• The bull and bear case for investing in Bitcoin and other digital assets
• How you can educate yourself and have an informed opinion about the digital asset space
• How to invest in digital assets
• How to talk to both clients and employees/senior partners at your firm about digital assets
• How digital assets can impact the financial services industry going forward
By the end of this webinar, our goal is for you to walk away with action takeaways so you know a) how to educate yourself, b) how to invest and c) how to talk with clients/colleagues about digital assets.
Your current and future clients will thank you for the time you put into learning more about this emerging technology. You can love it, be indifferent or hate it, but it’s important to form an opinion after spending the appropriate time learning about it.