Please join us on 28th September, at 18.00 hrs to learn about the NHS England and NHS Improvement programmes for the recovery and transformation of glaucoma services.
The aim of this webinar is to share solutions for the recovery of the glaucoma outpatient services with all relevant stakeholders across systems and regions in England. We will share recovery experiences from within regions, and the transformational benefits of developing new pathways of care at pace and at scale, including the organisational, operational and logistical challenges to achieving these transformational pathways.
• Lydia Chang, GIRFT clinical advisor for ophthalmology, consultant ophthalmologist at Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• Wojciech Karwatowski, consultant ophthalmologist at University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
• Professor Rupert Bourne, consultant ophthalmic surgeon at Cambridge University Hospital
• Parul Desai, consultant in public health and ophthalmology, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and chair of the Clinical Council for Eye Health Commissioning (CCEHC)
• Tony Gibson, optometrist, Durham Local Optometric Committee (LOC)
• Cecilia Fenerty, consultant ophthalmic surgeon at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital
• Guy Mole, specialist registrar in ophthalmology and joint clinical lead for eye care transformation NHS England
• Hari Jayaram, consultant ophthalmic surgeon and clinician-scientist at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust