This webinar is Episode 4 in a series of national discussions Electric Autonomy is hosting on Canada's EV charging infrastructure.
Whether a driver is able-bodied or has special mobility needs; lives in a rural, remote or urban community; or drives a luxury or mainstream model, what steps are being taken to ensure the Canadian EV public charging experience is accessible, equitable and consistent?
Join us as we discuss key topics to help inform decision-making on this transition.
• Margarita Pacis, Policy Analyst, City of Vancouver
• David Paterson, Vice President, Corporate & Environmental Affairs, General Motors
• Chris Frye, Senior Policy Advisor, Natural Resources Canada
• Elizabeth France, Senior Legal & Public Affairs Director, FLO
• Emma Jarratt, Managing Editor, Electric Autonomy Canada (Moderator)
Register for the other panels in this series using this link: