View the Webinar on YouTube (update!)
In addition to the Zoom webinar, we will livestream the Emergency Rental Assistance Program webinar scheduled for Sept. 30 from 11:00 am to 12 noon Eastern on YouTube live.
Please use this URL to access the livestream at https://youtu.be/5qdcknQW83c
* If after 11:00 am the livestream is not showing, you may need to refresh your browser once or twice.
* The slides are posted on the ACL webinar page: https://acl.gov/news-and-events/announcements/emergency-rental-assistance-program-erap-webinar-9302021
* If you are viewing the webinar on YouTube and the closed captioning is problematic, you may access closed captioning by opening another browser window and going to: https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=USAging
* Beneath the YouTube video, the description box will have a link to the opening and closing polls.
* During the webinar, send an email to HSRC@ACL.HHS.GOV to submit a question or comment. You may also ask for technical support via email.
* If you registered for the Zoom webinar and received a confirmation, please use Zoom to access the webinar for the best viewer experience.
Yes! The webinar is being recorded and will be posted on ACL.gov in the coming days.
We hope you’ll be able to join the webinar on YouTube.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
The Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) makes funding available to states, territories, local governments, and tribes to assist households that are unable to pay rent or utilities during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, many people with disabilities and older adults who are eligible have not applied, and we need the aging and disability networks to help to get the word out!
On Sept. 30 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (Eastern), the Administration for Community Living (ACL), will host a webinar to provide professionals with tools and information to help the people you serve to learn more about and apply for Emergency Rental Assistance resources.