7PM - 7.30PM: Opening Address + MOU Signing
7.30PM - 8.05PM: Blueprint for Zero-Trust Networks by Henry Pea, Tufin
8.05PM - 8.50PM: Expert Witness Testimony in Digital Forensics by Catherine Lee, Darren Cearsi & Bryan Tan, HTCIA SG Chapter
8.50PM - 9PM: Closing
The event organised by AiSP and HTCIA SG Chapter. The event is supported by Tufin.
Please take note that some form of recording may take place during the event, including photography, video and/or audio recording
By signing up for this event, you are taken to have read and agreed to the following personal data protection clauses:
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by AiSP for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for this event.
2. I will inform AiSP immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order to enable AiSP to contact me for all matters relating to this event.
3. I consent to be contacted by AiSP via email, text messages, calls and/or post for matters related to my registration for this event and other AiSP membership matters (if applicable), as well as to obtain my opinion/feedback on such matters.
4. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by AiSP to authorised third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purpose of processing, servicing and managing my registration for and participation in this event.
5. I understand that photography and/or videography may be taken during this event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
6. I acknowledge that AiSP owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
7. If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform AiSP before the commencement of this event.
For enquiries on personal data protection matters, please email to email@example.com.