Join us for the next webinar session which is part of the Finding Hope with OMS season where we will look at the importance of 'Movement and Breathing Better whilst Living Well with MS.' The session will include a presentation and Q&A led by Gillian Robinson, Lead Physiotherapist from the MS Therapy Centre in Lothian covering the following:
Movement & Exercise
• Why is movement & exercise important in MS?
• What are the barriers?
• What are the effects / benefits?
• What is the best exercise to do?
• Why is breathing important?
• How does MS affect your breathing?
• How can I breathe better?
• How will this help?
We warmly welcome your questions and any experiences that you would like to share - before, during and after the webinar.