Need an instructor to help you with the Speaking Test? This live, interactive lesson will prepare you to perform at your best! Learn what the CELPIP Speaking Raters listen for when they rate your responses, analyze sample responses from actual test takers, practice responding to each task, and learn valuable tips specific to each Speaking Task. This is a great choice for intermediate-level test takers.
- In-depth explanation of the CELPIP Speaking Performance Standards
- Multiple examples of questions for each Speaking task
- Actual sample responses with instructor-guided analysis
- Live discussion on how to tackle Speaking task challenges
- Desktop or laptop
- Internet connection (wired connection recommended)
- Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, or Safari
We recommend joining the lesson at least 5 minutes prior to the start in order to make sure that the audio is working and is clear.
We look forward to having you join this lesson!
Please note this session will be recorded.