POLIS, the network of cities and regions for transport innovation, is glad to host the CEO roundtable ‘Reimagining Urban Mobility: A Shared Journey’, gathering leaders from the companies and organisations that are shaping urban mobility.
As Europe builds back from the Covid-19 pandemic, cities now have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to build greener, smarter, safer, and more accessible urban mobility networks.
Representatives from the mobility sector, civil society and governments must seize the moment and work together to reimagine, rebuild and revolutionise the way cities move.
From accessibility, to safety, innovation and green transport, the event will set the stage for a new chapter for the European urban transportation sector.
- Mathew Baldwin, Deputy Director General, DG MOVE
- David Belliard, Deputy Mayor for Public Space, Transport and Mobility, City of Paris
- Miguel Gaspar, Deputy Mayor for Mobility, City of Lisbon
- William Todts, Executive Director, T&E
- Alexandra Reinagl, Vice-President, UITP and Managing Director, Wiener Linien
- Wayne Ting, CEO, Lime
- William Earle A’Hern, VP Business Development, Lilium
- Dara Khosrowshahi, CEO, Uber
- Chris Urmson, CEO, Aurora
- Avinash Rugoobur, President, Arrival
Moderator: Karen Vancluysen, Secretary General, POLIS