The Annual General Meeting will take place digitally to encourage and include participants from across the world to attend.
Annual General Meeting calling notice
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Chartered Quality Institute will be held virtually on Friday 9 September 2022, 11:00 – 12:00 British Summer Time (BST).
- To receive the minutes of the latest AGM, held on 10 September 2021.
- To receive the annual accounts for the year ending 31 December 2021.
- To receive and adopt the annual report of the Board of Trustees for the year ending 31 December 2021.
- To confirm the appointment of the institute’s auditors until the next AGM and to authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
- To report the composition of the institute’s Board of Trustees and Membership Council for the following year.
- To transact any other business relevant to an AGM, details of which have been received in writing by the director general no later than five working days before the date thereof.
Vince Desmond, Chief Executive/Director General
Notes to the notice of the AGM
Any proposals for resolution or items of any other business must be lodged in writing with the Chief Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five working days before the meeting.
Zoom will share the information you use to register for the AGM with the CQI so we know you are attending. Please use the email we have on file for you as this is the email you will be contacted on with details of the AGM and proxy voting/voting on the day for MCQI/FCQI members. Please note that the CQI will only share your data (email, membership number and name) with Mi-Voice (our 3rd party voting site) for the purpose of registering and voting . Your data will be processed under UK GDPR. For any data protection queries please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org