At this week’s OTT Question Time, 5pm CET / 4pm UK, Thursday 28 October, we’re going to Germany! Not literally, alas, but we will be discussing the country’s flourishing OTT landscape with a panel of resident experts: Ralph Wagner, CEO of Axinom, the independent media consultant, Anette Schaefer, and Stefan Blickensdörfer, CTO of 3SS.
Together we’ll explore:
- Germany’s TV landscape: the big satellite and cable operators
- How German consumers, who have been used to a settled TV environment, have embraced OTT
- Germany as a strategic market in the Streaming Wars
- Liner and VOD trends among different age cohorts
- And the future of OTT and TV in the country
OTT Question Time will be streamed at 5pm CET / 4pm UK on Thursday the 28th of October.