This is a webinar designed to help you understand the benefits of having annuities in your SRS planning. While there is a strong case to invest your SRS funds for capital growth at the initial stages of SRS participation, there is perhaps an even stronger case to pivot away from investments when you are close your intended retirement age.
By sensibly rebalancing your SRS portfolio, you will be able to “lock-in” and maximise the returns of your SRS funds while keeping your risks to a minimum. If the rebalancing is not done right or worse, not done at all, you could end up losing all your gains if you are caught in an untimely severe and prolonged market downturn.
Contributing to SRS is the easy part but it is not how you start but how you finish that matters. The appropriate use of annuities at the right moment will ensure that the last mile can be as pleasant as the first.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Get clarity on how to use SRS to enhance your retirement planning
- Learn about the correct strategy to rebalance into Annuities
- Create a customised plan to systematically withdraw from your SRS funds
- Getting Started with a SRS Annuity “Quote and Compare” Review Service*
In addition, the webinar includes an additional follow up service – a SRS Annuity “Quote and Compare” Review Service. This complimentary service* will help you to access which annuity is most suitable for your SRS planning for you to take immediate action.
*Limited to first 4 sign-ups
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- What is SRS?
- How do you use SRS to enhance your retirement?
- When should you play it safe with your SRS funds?
- Endowments or Annuities? Which is better for you?
- Questions and Answers