Università IULM is the center of excellence in Italy for training in Communication and New Media, Languages, Tourism, Arts and Design. For more than 50 years, Università IULM has been building its educational mission based on expertise, knowledge and awareness, integrating professional competence, soft skills and cultural knowledge.
HIGHLIGHTS OF STUDYING AT IULM
• Located in Milan, one of the world’s capitals of fashion, design and creative industries.
• The campus offers priceless facilities for both learning and living.
• Surrounded by a flowered garden, it is an attractive place to study as well as an important venue for concerts, exhibitions and conferences, cultural and artistic events.
• Offers an innovative teaching method based on a mix of theory and practice
• Connected to the real world and particularly focused on new job profiles in the fields of corporate communication, marketing, media, interpreting and translation, public relations, cultural events, tourism, arts, fashion and creative industries.
• Our courses allow the acquisition of those soft skills that are highly requested in the labor market (teamwork, decision-making, self-empowerment, interpersonal communication).
• As demonstrated by the Almalaurea 2020 Report, IULM academic programs and the teaching method are very effective: one year after graduating, 71.9% of IULM bachelor graduates are well placed in the business world and one year after graduating, 79.7% of our former masters degrees students are employed).
• A students centered 5000 sqm Campus: two residences, 4 food/beverage outlets, a library with a collection of more than 240,000 catalogued books, more than 1,300 periodicals and around 56,000 films, documentaries and language courses, dedicated classrooms for studying, consulting offices for scholarships requests or Erasmus Program, and constant guidance, mentoring and counselling.
• Provides students with Research Centers such as “Behavior and Brain Lab” Research Center.