A webinar for schools and multi academy trust leaders
The number of MATs are increasing but how do you convert an academy? What is the best structure for growth? In our latest webinar, we look at the key considerations and dispels some common myths.
Converting an academy to join your MAT
Fiona Crothers and Annie Gray look at how to achieve a successful and potentially stress free academy conversion. Drawing on our extensive experience, we will outline and explain:
- What the timelines and deadlines are involved for a conversion
- Who should be involved in the process and when
- Pitfalls of which you should be mindful
- What are the key considerations in relation to due diligence checks
- The TUPE process and how to engage with your new employees
How to choose the best structure for your growing MAT
Knowing how to structure a multi academy trust can be difficult as the needs of the organisation evolve. Tina Morris will outline and explain a variety of governance structures which may work and are sustainable as your multi academy trust expands as well as other key considerations to be aware of as your multi academy trust grows.
- Centralised governance structure v localised governance involvement
- Delegated responsibilities – to whom and how much responsibility should you delegate?
- Committee structure and how this works in practice
- Effective scheme of delegation
Our webinar is perfect for decision makers - from HR leads, headteachers and departmental heads, to those who manage staff in schools and academies.
We will include a Q&A at the end of the event with our education and employment teams.
This webinar is not open to freelance HR professionals or recruitment agencies.
We look forward to welcoming you.