Take a guided tour of fair housing lessons learned from Newsday's Peabody Award-winning investigation Long Island Divided with Bill Dedman, Pulitzer Prize winner and a lead reporter on the three-year investigation and its documentary Testing the Divide.
Bill will be joined by leaders from Long Island Board of REALTORS® for a candid discussion that will provide essential information for every broker and agent. Learn concrete steps to avoid steering and get answers to questions including:
• How were the tests conducted?
• What were the major findings?
• What has LIBOR done in response to Long Island Divided?
• How do we avoid steering?
• Can agents talk about schools?
• How do we ensure fair treatment?
• What new training is available?
This is one webinar you do not want to miss.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org