The objective of the 2021 ReSAKSS Conference is to bring together state and non-state actors to:
1. Discuss the research evidence and recommendations presented in the 2021 ATOR on effects of and responses to the COVID-19 pandemic in African countries;
2. Examine methodological issues related to the assessment of the impacts of COVID-19 and the measurement of resilience capacities;
3. Identify required actions for effectively rebuilding Africa’s agrifood systems following the COVID-19 pandemic;
4. Assess progress in promoting mutual accountability through the CAADP Biennial Review (BR) process; and
5. Evaluate the status of CAADP implementation and progress toward achieving key goals and targets.