Headspace Health's 2022 Workforce Attitudes to Health Survey indicates that whilst 71% of respondents say their company increased focus on mental health because of the pandemic, crucially, only 25% say they've kept that focus up.
This leaves employees vulnerable as they deal with the cumulative and lasting impact of the past two years.
To maintain momentum, it's essential to be able to make a sound business case which proves the return on investment in mental health support, but many are finding it hard to find the right way to approach this.
If you're facing this challenge, join us on Wednesday 2nd November from 10.00am - 11.00am for our interactive Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Headspace Health: "The value of investing in mental health and mindfulness".
Gain answers to your questions with practical, transferrable tips including:
• How to determine the true measurement of success of mindfulness.
• Why, when it comes to investing in mental wellbeing, employers need to take a long term perspective.
• Case study illustrating how mindfulness is making a tangible difference as part of a holistic approach to workplace mental health and wellbeing.
Featuring insights from experts including:
• Rachael Skews, Behavioural Scientist, Headspace Health
• Robert Manson, Head of Health & Wellbeing, RWE Generation
• Sean Tolram, Mindfulness Programme Manager, HSBC
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing and Benefits & Rewards Leaders
• Talent, Engagement, Communication and Business Transformation Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.