Welcome! This webinar is aimed for patients with MDS and their caregivers
Dr Brandi Reeves, MD
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, UNC-Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
Chronic fatigue is the most common and severe symptom in myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and has a strong negative association with health-related quality of life. This webinar will provide an overview of transfusion dependency in MDS, focusing on blood transfusion benefits and risks. Understanding the impact of transfusion dependence, and answers to common questions will be discussed.
Please register by entering your details below.
- We will be using Zoom Webinar
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device
- A live Q&A will take place after the presentation where you can submit your questions for Dr Reeves to answer
1) Introduction by Audrey Hassan, Patient Liaison. MDS Foundation
2) Presentation by Dr Reeves
3) Live Q&A with Dr Reeves
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or for any technical queries including difficulty registering/receiving a link for the webinar, please contact email@example.com