Join NCA for a LIVE WEBINAR to learn more about celiac disease and gluten-related disorders.
Made possible by our generous sponsors, Daiya Foods and Kate Farms, this unique hour and a half event will cover:
* Celiac Disease (CD) & Other Gluten-Related Conditions - Symptoms, complications, diagnosis, treatment
* The Gluten-Free (GF) Diet - Foods allowed/not allowed, oats, hidden sources of gluten, reading labels and product research
* Lifestyle Changes - Emotional challenges, sharing a kitchen, eating out, traveling
* Support & Resources - NCA resources
- Presented by NCA's Director of Education, Katarina Mollo, MEd, RDN, LDN and moderated by Carla Carter, OTR/L, NCA's Director of Outreach and Programming.
- Please submit general questions below or during the webinar on the Zoom platform.
We will do our best to answer questions, however, we may not have time to address all.
Please note: This is an educational webinar, and no information is intended for diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Please seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
* And great news - Attendees can elect to receive a free product coupon from Daiya Foods by filling in the address portion of registration (Daiya Foods will only use your address to send the free product coupon)! *