Much of the content for this Webinar will draw from the presenter's book and class lectures. Key questions include:
1) What does it take to become a successful teacher?
2) How do we define success in Teaching?
3) What should new teachers know about teaching today?
4) How has the teaching profession in the United States changed over time?
5) What can we learn from about teaching from other countries?
6) How can we help schools and Teachers succeed today?
Presenters: Theodore G Zervas Ph.D. North Park University
RECORDING will be sent to everyone who registers.