This is a program designed to help you understand where annuity fits in when it comes to personal retirement planning. Retirement is all about income and the success in retirement is about ensuring you will never run out of money – no matter how long you live.
Annuity is designed to do exactly this – providing an income that is certain and predictable to remove longevity risk.
Done correctly, annuity planning provides the foundation and peace of mind for all other personal and financial objectives in retirement.
Done incorrectly or worse, retiring without any annuity may leave you stuck with a perpetual “withdrawal dilemma” (and the accompanying worries and confusion) to decide between what is the right amount to spend and what is the right amount to save.
After attending this program, you will be able to:
- Get clarity on which phase of retirement will annuity fit in
- Learn how to choose the right type of annuity for your own unique retirement needs
- Create a customised annuity portfolio from the many types of annuity available
This program will cover the following topics:
- Understanding Longevity and Longevity Risk Aversion
- The Three Phases of Retirement
- What are the different types of Annuity?
- Examples of Annuity in Retirement Planning
- Q & A
Date: 13 Aug 2022, Saturday
Time: 10:15 am to 11:15 am
This webinar is open to public and GEN clients.