Teachers differentiate instruction on Seesaw to make meaningful learning experiences accessible for all learners.
This 50-minute session is for all teachers who support students with diverse needs, incl. English Language Learners and students with IEPs/504s.
1. Create accessible instructions using audio, icons and images
2. Add scaffolds such as embedded videos and images to support all learners
3. Provide choice and use Multimodal outputs to support all learners
How to get the most out of the webinar:
- Make sure you have a Seesaw teacher account and practice logging in (you do not need a student account for this session)
- If possible, bring two devices to the webinar so you can join the training on one device and explore Seesaw on the other
All attendees will receive a recording of the session, presentation slides, and a certificate of completion within 48 hours after the training.