As we make the transition to a hybrid or blended model of working, it’s more important than ever that employers understand the impact this could have on neurodiverse colleagues.
Responding to this need, Make A Difference Media is proud to announce its next free to attend interactive workshop: “Supporting the wellbeing of neurodiverse colleagues in a hybrid world of work”. The session is sponsored by Texthelp and is being run in association with Auticon.
Employers who are looking for practical insights you can actively put in place to support neurodiverse colleagues in a hybrid or blended workplace - as part of your approach to inclusion, mental health and wellbeing - join us on Wednesday 6 October from 10.00am -11.15am.
Issues that the workshop will cover include:
● What neurodiversity is - its strengths and challenges
● Pluses and minuses for neurodiverse colleagues of the hybrid world of work that employers need to be aware of, as well as adaptations they might need to consider
● How to approach recruiting neurodiverse colleagues
● When and how you have a conversation about neurodiversity and how to make sure these conversations are inclusive
● Insight into how inclusive technology is a great enabler in today's work spaces
● Case study – how KPMG is proactively supporting the wellbeing of neurodiverse colleagues.
● Diversity and Inclusion Leaders
● Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
● HR, Talent, Engagement and Benefits Leaders
● Culture & Business Transformation Leaders
In other words, anyone who cares about taking an inclusive and personalised approach to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of colleagues.