Various industries like manufacturing, agriculture, education, and Tech require a disaster recovery system for their purpose. In the event of a disaster, businesses need to be able to recover lost data quickly to ensure business continuity and protect their data and businesses from such an unfortunate crisis.
For critical applications, keeping your time to recover and data loss to a minimum and optimizing your overall capital expense can be challenging. In this webinar, we’ll discuss and demonstrate the AWS features and services, along with disaster recovery architectures for a number of different DR scenarios to fit any use cases.
- Learn about options for recovery of on-prem workloads into the cloud
- Understand different CloudEndure Disaster Recovery and AWS Elastic Disaster Recovery (AWS DRS) options for DR to AWS
- Walk through different reference architectures & Deployment requisites
1/ How does cloud-based disaster recovery work:
- Why use cloud-based disaster recovery?
- Common disaster recovery challenges
- Detailed comparison of CloudEndure Disaster Recovery and AWS Elastic Disaster Recovery (AWS DRS)
2/ Architecture & Deployment best practices:
- Dive Deep into Architecture and Failback
- AWS DRS User Interface
- Deployment Prep and Pre-Requisites
3/ POC Credits and Free AWS Training and Certifications
Ye Lin Aung (Solutions Architect Lead, Renova Cloud)
Kaung Thant Lwin (Solutions Architect, Renova Cloud)
Victoria Win (Account Manager, AWS)
Date & Time:
July 5, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:15 AM (Myanmar Time)