JOIN: Dr Martin Fengler and Alex Pachikov (CEO Sunflower Labs) to discover how Meteomatics' Weather Forecasts enable Sunflower Labs' Drones to reliably, and autonomously determine whether a planned flight is safe under current & future weather conditions.
WHEN: 1st December 2021 @ 11:00 CET
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Discover how Meteomatics high-resolution weather forecasts (@ 90m resolution) help accurately predict weather conditions, globally
- See how you can utilize Meteomatics intelligent data services to provide data along your drone flight path, anywhere on the planet
- Determine the severity of hazardous weather events early with Meteomatics Weather Warnings and Alerts at all levels throughout the atmosphere.
- Utilise Meteomatics derived parameters and see how you can more easily apply weather data, such as Meteomatics Icing Index, real-time thunderstorm detection, and many more
- Learn how you can access data across all timescales: historic (back to 1979), nowcasts, forecasts, seasonal and climate projections to better inform decision making & planning
- Hear from Alex Pachikov to learn about Sunflower Lab's & how they utilize Meteomatics API to inform their drones flight operations.
- Q&A session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Aviation regulators & industry bodies
Flight planning managers