The third Webinar of the Roadmap Project (https://roadmap.ci3r.it), entitled “Challenges And Opportunities For The Future Of Research And Practice In Disaster Risk Management”, will be held on May 19th, at 10 CET. We aim at discussing relevant ROADMAP findings related to the use of good practices in multi hazard risk scenarios and we invite projects funded in the same call as ROADMAP to discuss with us which challenges and opportunities DRM encounters in such a complex context. For this purpose, we will have lectures from different experts, namely:
• Claudia Morsut – on behalf of ROADMAP project;
• Galya Terzieva (tbc) – on behalf of CRISPRO project;.
• Panayiotis Kolios – on behalf of ARTION project;
• Nicola Rebora - on behalf of ROADMAP project;
• Kalliopi Kravari - on behalf of RESISTANT project;
See the detailed agenda here (copy the link to the address bar of your browser):