Register for free online sessions which will provide participants with information about applying for the Transportation Alternatives (TA) Set-Aside Program grant, administered by the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) in partnership with the State’s Metropolitan Planning Organizations.
Topics that will be covered in this online session include:
- Overview of Federal Aid programs and the TA Set-Aside Program
- Detailed Review of the TA Set-Aside Application
- Grant Application Process
- Grant Resources, Tips & Strategies
- Q&A with NJDOT Local Aid Staff
The session is designed to assist you with making your grant application stronger to turn your project into a reality.
This online session is presented by the New Jersey Safe Routes Resource Center at Rutgers University.