One of the primary duties of boards of directors is to enforce the rules and regulations of their community association. Though challenging, the uniform and unbiased application and enforcement of a community’s rules and regulations can help communities run smoother and more peacefully. During this course, participants will learn:
• The importance of enforcing rules & regulations
• What are fining committees
• Properly applying fines & suspensions
• What is “selective enforcement” & “grandfathering”
• Alternative dispute resolution
• And more!