Ethanol Clean Cooking Solutions: Social, Health, Economic, Environmental and Climate Impacts
West Africa Dialogue on Ethanol Clean Cooking Solutions: Social, Health, Economic, Environmental and Climate Impacts
The objectives of this dialogue are;
1. Introduce ethanol clean cooking solutions leading to better social fabric, health, economy and environment outcomes.
2. Promote innovative delivery opportunities for stakeholder and actors in the value chain and eco-system.
This initiative provides a platform for policy and decision makers representing majority of stakeholders and actors and developing the local eco-system for ethanol industry, cooking stoves industry and promoting clean cooking solutions to address the SDGs and NDC commitments of the countries.
Key program agenda:
- The Social Toll of Dirty Cooking
- The Ethanol Solution
- UNIDO Global Program on Clean Cooking. Market Enabling Framework for Ethanol
- ECREEE initiatives on Clean Cooking and Renewable Energy in West Africa
- AfDB (African Development Bank) : a perspective on financing mechanisms for clean cooking
Duration: 95 minutes