In collaboration with the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) UK and Ireland Chapter, join us to hear a diverse group of stakeholders share their reflections on COP26. Did it meet or exceed expectations or disappoint? What next?
Participants will have a better understanding of how different stakeholders expect to be impacted by the COP outcomes and will be informed about how they can continue to engage in climate action, either to implement an ambitious agreement or mobilise to demand greater ambition.
• Dr. Alex Hope, Head of Department and Associate Professor of Business Ethics, Northumbria University (moderator)
• Dr. Rachel Welton, Assistant Head of Undergraduate Programmes, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University (moderator)
• Dhaval Negandhi, Associate Director, Climate, Forum for the Future
• Ellen Fearon, President, NUS-USI
• Susan Halliwell, Acting Chief Executive Officer, West Berkshire Council
• Thom Kenrick, Head of Social Strategy & Impact, NatWest Group
• More to be confirmed.