Thursday, April 1, 2021, from 10:30 AM to 1:15 PM CST
Join Matt Schmeisser, founder and full-stack developer at MFLC, Kerry Creager, indirect tax manager at P66, and Oscar Garza, founding partner at TASG, in this webinar exploring cloud-hosted tax services and compliance software for motor fuels.
Discover the origins of familiar fuel tax applications, learn to leverage digital transformation for automation, and direct innovation to empower compliance in industry.
– Technical intro: IaaS vs. PaaS vs. SaaS
– Web Applications, Web Services, & Web Sites
– Connect cloud concepts to familiar fuel tax applications
– Stacking software to automate motor fuels tax compliance
– Developing strategic direction for implementing best practices
10:30 – 10:45 Welcoming
10:45 – 11:30 Cloud Computing for Compliance (Matt Schmeisser, MFLC)
11:30 – 12:00 Fuel Tax Compliance Update (Oscar Garza, TASG)
12:00 – 12:30 Motor Fuels Tax Software (Kerry Creager, P66)
12:30 – 01:00 Live Vendor Q&A Panel
01:00 – 01:15 Farewell
Questions? Message events@MFLicenseCenter.com or call 623-404-0011