Propel offers tourism and hospitality employers access to wage subsidies when they hire a post-secondary student for work-integrated learning: an internship, a co-op placement, a work experience placement, and more.
The many benefits? Students gain paid hands-on learning and mentoring in their field of study. Employers acquire much-needed early talent to help with the recovery of the industry, as well as assistance with wages. Post-secondary institutions complement their programming by connecting students and the workplace.
Join this one-hour virtual session to learn:
• What work-integrated learning is, why it matters, and how it can benefit your business
• Who qualifies for the Propel program
• Where to post a job
• How to apply for a wage subsidy
• What information you’ll need
• When the subsidy is available
• How Tourism HR Canada can support you
A Q&A component will follow the presentation. Registrants can submit questions in advance via the registration form.
Join Tourism HR Canada on Thursday, October 27, at 1:00 PM Eastern for a full look at this program that supports the hard-hit tourism and hospitality sector. Register today!
This program is funded by the Government of Canada's Student Work Placement Program. Visit PropelCareers.ca for more information.