The traditional ways of manual entry for accounts payable and procure-to-pay have always been a long tedious process with potential margins of errors. Organisations are increasingly turning to technology such as RPA (Robotics Process Automation), Intelligent bots, cognitive capture, AI and other digital tools to transform their procure-to-pay processes. Such technology can effortless eliminate errors and increase cash flow.
But what are the challenges and difficulties CFOs & finance leaders are facing when it comes to implementing such technology? What are the intrinsic and extrinsic considerations they have to think about first? Is it essential to prioritise digitalising Procure-to-Pay processes in the midst of a global pandemic?
Join DigitalCFO & Automation Anywhere in this CFO RPA Virtual Roundtable to discuss about your challenges & considerations with your finance peers in the industry and what organisations are doing about their procure-to-pay processes.
You can also find out more about the latest RPA technology on intelligent bots which adds essential cognitive automation capabilities that can allow machine learning, improve accuracy, data capture & rule-based automation.
Key Highlights & Takeaways:
1. What are cognitive automation capabilities and how do you adopt it for your procure-to-pay processes?
2. How will Automation Anywhere RPA+IQ Bots benefit your organisation from a strategic perspective?
3. What does the AP team need to be done to take the lead in this transformation?
4. How to bring different functions and departments into automated procure-to pay processes planning?
5. What can your organisation do now or look forward to achieving an automated RPA transformation?