Without a plan, it’s very easy to waste time on social media and for simple tasks to take longer than they really should. Even more so, if you don’t feel confident about your social media content or a post you’ve created, you’re probably likely to procrastinate or tweak tiny details.
As a business owner, you want to be efficient with how you are using your time and have a plan in place to market your business effectively online.
That’s where your content plan comes in.
Imagine how helpful it would be to plan out the next month of your social media content all in one go. By doing the preparation you will save yourself so much time in the long run AND because you’ve put the thought into the planning, you will feel more confident with what you are posting.
In this session, you will learn the key steps to creating a content plan that works for you and your business.
We will also share our time saving tips on how you can schedule content in advance, and how to organise your ideas and plans to make the most of your time.
- Identifying key content topics for your target audience
- Choosing the right content formats (e.g. videos, images, blogs)
- Content calendars and knowing the best times to post
- How to schedule your content in advance
- Best practices with cross-posting/repurposing content – dos and don’ts