The 2022 Midterm Election defied historical trends and showcased the mood of the American voter in ways that were unique compared to past elections.
In this webinar, we will start by discussing the key take-aways and lessons learned from the election. From there, we will dive deep into the data collected by several different national exit polls, as well as state exit polls. We also will discuss what a highly partisan and divided government will mean for Americans for the next few years, and then identify some key issues and trends for 2023.
This event include a panel of speakers and there will be time for a Q&A session. We also will record the webinar and make the recording available for everyone who registers.
1. Summary / Key Take-Aways / Lessons Learned
2. National Consensus from Voters (Examining 2022 Polls and comparing them to Exit Polls on Election Day)
3. Insights from Key States
4. 2023 to 2024: A Government Divided
5. Issues and Trends to Watch in 2023
6. Question and Answer session