Join Community Vision for this free webinar to learn about key financial management concepts for nonprofits. Together, we will cover the budgeting process, how to interpret financial statements, and how to manage cash for short-term organizational planning.
This webinar is great for Executive Directors, board members, and finance staff who have gained new financial management responsibilities, as well as seasoned finance staff who are interested in thought partnership around managing the short-term cash needs of their organizations. Participants will leave with new tools to guide them in their daily decision-making.
Together, we will learn about:
- General financial concepts and how to interpret financial statements;
- The budgeting process;
- Cash management for short-term planning; and
- Part one of the Financial Decision-Making Roadmap, a financial decision-making tool, and how to use the first section of this tool relating to cash and liquidity.
- Kshama Kanakoor, Financial Management Consultant, Community Vision
- Ernesto Vilchis, Real Estate Consultant, Community Vision
If you have any questions, contact Sarah Schwid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.392.8215 x 369.
This webinar is presented in partnership with the Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF).