We are edging toward the two-year mark of the pandemic that has uprooted every aspect of our lives.
As we reach vaccine coverage of virtually our whole population and plan summer on the beach, lower-income countries face single-digit coverage, school closures and crippling economic and health impacts. AIDN is taking a deep dive into the situation on the ground for communities around the world. We’ll share the latest updates on vaccine rollouts, surges and responses to cases, the impact on healthcare systems and economies plus solutions to ensure that as a global community, we #endcovidforall. On the panel:
On the panel:
- Rev Tim Costello AO, representing the End Covid For All Campaign;
- Dr Madeleine Ballard, Executive Director at Community Health Impact Coalition (CHIC);
- Jennifer Tierney, Executive Director at Médecins Sans Frontières Australia & New Zealand
- Dane Moores, Policy Manager at World Vision Australia
- Facilitated by Mark Cubit of the Australian International Development Network