The USHST vision of zero fatal civil helicopter accidents is a lofty goal, but our work on several key helicopter safety enhancements (H-SE) demonstrates our optimism. Several
H-SE projects are now complete and others are entering their final phase and delivering valuable outputs.
- Rotorcraft Monthly Accident Briefing: Lee Roskop – FAA
- Maintenance Human Factors, The Dirty Dozen: Bill Hopper – Air Evac
- Risk Management: A Formula for Avoiding Disaster: Kipp Lau – UPS & AIN Publications
- Flight Operations in High/Hot Environments: Twain Bodmer – Leading Edge Flight Training
- GA Survey Overview: Robert DeWolf/Jonathan Hoechst – FAA/TetraTech