Join us for the return of our Cancer Screen Update for 2022 this webinar is focused to general practice staff.
This presentation will cover:
- National Cervical Screening Program: Expansion of self-collection
- HealthPathways WA demonstration and update – specifically around the Cervical Screening pathway
- Who can have a BreastScreen and how are we being Covid safe?
- National Cancer Screening Register: Digital access to participant bowel and cervical screening data
- National Bowel Cancer Screening Program - Reducing bowel cancer burden through screening
- Stacey-Mae Partridge Education and Training Officer, WA Cervical Cancer Prevention Program
- Dr Kyria Laird, WAPHA GP Clinical Editor who has updated the Cervical Screening HealthPathway
- Catalina Lizama, Bowel Cancer Screening Coordinator, Cancer Council WA
- Angela Hellewell, Coordinator Health Promotion and Recruitment, BreastScreen WA
- Sam McMillan, WAPHA- Primary Care QI Manager
- John Lee, Head of Engagement and Communication at National Cancer Screening Register