What do municipalities and food system actors need to know to maximize opportunities for impact investments, and to make the most of those investments?
This December 1st webinar will cover:
- Why impact investment and financial literacy are important to support food policies
- Infrastructures for investment to play role in urban food policy
- Practices related to impact investment opportunities
- Opportunities for scaling food policy action and transforming food systems through local entrepreneurs
- Joe Robertson, Senior Advisor, Sustainable Finance, EAT
- Dr. Helena Wright, Policy Director, FAIRR Initiative
- Andrea Magarini, Milan Food Policy coordinator
You will hear from the point of view of impact investors, as well as from a municipality working with external investors.
Find out more about the project on our webiste:
The Food Trails project has been funded by EU Horizon 2020 Grant Agreement n. 101000812